episode 29: why making friends is the best growth strategy with Talia Pollock
Why she’s amazing:
Talia is the creator of Party in My Plants, a hilarious hub of healthy living help. Through her popular Party in My Plants Podcast, LOL cooking videos and recipes which have been seen on outlets such as The Doctor Oz Show, and her sought-after coaching and events, Talia proves that it’s practical and possible to live healthfully without compromising your social life.
She’s a holistic health coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, a speaker (and a former stand-up comedian!), a plant-based nutrition expert through Cornell University and a health-supportive chef from the renowned Natural Gourmet Institute. And she’s made it her mission to help others eat more plants so they can have a life as epic as a party and how to ultimately – take the hell out of healthy eating!
Talia and I met through good ole Instagram and I instantly loved her high energy personality. This conversation was so much fun, and I can’t wait to share her with you today.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What led her to bridge her passion for comedy and wellness into one cohesive brand and business—Party in My Plants
- The evolution of her income over the past 4 years in business and the various revenue streams she has today
- The game-changing morning ritual that empowered her to stop getting caught in compare and despair on Instagram
- The steps she took to grow her following and her approach to landing brand partnerships
- Why being fearless about creating personal relationships has been a key marketing strategy in growing her business
- And so much more!
- Talia’s Website
- Talia’s Instagram
- Talia’s Facebook
- The Party in My Plants Podcast
- Party in My Plants YouTube
- Natural Gourmet Institute
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.