Ariel Kiley is an Embodiment Teacher, certified Yoga Therapist, Somatic Experiencing® trauma resolution Practitioner and published author. Over the past decade Ariel has taught thousands of yoga and therapeutic yoga classes in New York City and Los Angeles.
She has also designed programming and led teacher trainings for Equinox Fitness clubs, Tune Up Fitness, Dou Yoga, Prema Yoga, and more. Ariel designed and starred in the Yoga Fundamentals program on Daily Burn and has also led stress reduction workshops for Harvard Med Students and at Yale University.
Ariel’s ongoing mission is to awaken her students to the extraordinary potential of the body’s wisdom – which she does daily through her online mindful movement program EMBODIED with Ariel.
We chat about:
- What it was like to start her career as an actress at 18 and be cast in a controversial episode of the Sopranos
- Why she decided to leave behind Hollywood in her 20’s, gave working a desk job a shot, and ultimately fell in love with yoga instead
- What inspired her to become a yoga teacher, and her journey becoming a super popular teacher in New York City who was flown around the world by Equinox to run a runner’s reset program
- Her personal experience with trauma and how playing an active role in her healing inspired her to integrate trauma healing into her work
- Her decision to leave New York and go on a solo road trip to the desert right before COVID, and how this inspired her to pivot her work and launch her membership platform
- Why she decided to enroll in my business mentorship program YWB to evolve her brand, and what her experience was like
- And so much more!
YOUR WELLNESS BRAND FALL 2021 IS OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT
My signature business mentorship experience, Your Wellness Brand, will be starting up again in September. This is a 16-week group experience where you receive private mentorship with me, coupled with group coaching and community. Inside, I take you through my 7-step magnetic branding process, while guiding you to create a deeply aligned business. And this fall is likely going to be one of the last times I run it live as the sole mentor. So, if you’ve had your eye on doing this program recently or for a while, this is the time to explore it.
Just head on over to yourwellnessbrand.com to learn more and apply.
- Ariel’s Website
- Ariel’s Embodied Program
- Ariel’s Instagram
- Ariel’s Body Holiday Freebie & Newsletter
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.