episode 14: the power of being unique with Isabel Foxen Duke
Why Isabel is amazing:
Isabel Foxen Duke is the Creator of Stop Fighting Food—a free video training program for women who want to “stop feeling crazy around food.” After years of trying to overcome emotional eating, binge-eating, and chronic weight-cycling through traditional and alternative approaches, Isabel discovered some radically new ways to get women over their “food issues” once and for all—not just by shifting the mindsets of individuals, but by challenging the dominant diet culture as a whole. A fixture and thought-leader in the greater body-positive movement, Isabel has been featured in the Huffington Post, Elle Magazine, XOJane, and has been praised by Ricki Lake.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why she often feels like the odd man out in the wellness industry
- How not fitting in has been one of her biggest strength in connecting with clients and branding herself
- How she overcame her obsessed with food and weight, and how that methodology became the core of her uber-successful coaching business
- The 3 marketing strategies that led to her reaching thousands of clients and building a global following
And so much more!
- Isabel’s Website
- Isabel’s Instagram
- Isabel’s Facebook
- Isabel’s Twitter
- Isabel’s Stop Fighting Food Program
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.