episode 65: the power of being radically present in business with Ruby Warrington
Why she’s amazing:
Ruby is a British writer and thought leader currently living in New York City. After a long career in the world of journalism where she was Features Editor on the UK Sunday Times Style magazine, she decided to launch The Numinous, a cosmic lifestyle platform that updates all things “new age” for life in the Now Age.
Ruby’s other projects include the “sober curious” event series Club SÖDA NYC and a spiritual coaching program, Moon Club.
She is the author of Material Girl, Mystical World, and her most recent book, Sober Curious. Which offers an eye-opening new way to think about our relationship with alcohol. It reveals the enormous benefits that come from unlearning the mindless habit of drinking and embracing the life-enhancing choice of sobriety: greater joy, clarity, confidence, and connection.
In our conversation, she shares:
- What it was like to grow up in a woo-woo, granola household on the English countryside and why she rebelled against it
- How she combined her love for fashion and writing to create her incredible first career as journalist
- Why the desire to know herself better led her into the realm of spirituality, astrology, mysticism, and wellness, and how it led to the birth of The Numinous
- Why she believes pouring her passion into her work with The Numinous was key to its growth and getting a book deal
- Her love for writing and the ways she is making moves to do more of it as a consultant and author
- Why she says it’s so important to remove anything that is distracting us from our greatness— including the ways we may be self-medicating
- And so much more!
- Ruby’s Website
- Ruby’s Instagram
- The Numinous’ Instagram
- Ruby’s Facebook
- Ruby’s Blog, The Numinous
- Ruby’s Books, Material Girl, Mystical World and Sober Curious
- Ruby’s “Sober Curious” Event Series, Club SÖDA NYC
- Ruby’s Spiritual Coaching Program, Moon Club
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.