Taylor Elyse Morrisson is an author, facilitator, and coach making well-being and personal development more accessible. Through her company Inner Workout and her book of the same name, Taylor supports people’s journey to know, care for, and become their full selves.
Ok, so Taylor’s bio does not do her justice – as you’ll hear in the episode, she has created and co-created a number of beautiful ventures and continues to evolve the work she’s putting out into the world.
She isn’t afraid to go after what she wants or to take her ideas and run with them – and that’s so damn inspiring!
Inside, we chat about:
- Her journey chasing the default definition of success and finally defining it for herself
- What it’s been like to manage her “inner achiever” and shift away from the tendency to burn herself out
- Where she was when she got the idea to teach others how to build the skill of self-care, and how she came up with the name “Inner workout”
- How her love for research, testing, and learning have been huge assets for her as an entrepreneur, and how she also manages ADHD
- Why investing in a mentor has been essential to helping her stay connected to herself and make aligned choices
- And so much more!
- Taylor’s Website
- Taylor’s Instagram
- The Inner Workout
- The Inner Warmup Podcast
- Taylor’s Book
- The Take Care Assessment
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.