Dr. Romie is a board-certified physician bringing together over two decades of leadership in neurology, integrative medicine, and mindfulness. She is an award-winning speaker working with Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes, & global associations. And her brainSHIFT programs improve mental well-being and help to build a culture of wellness.
In addition to her incredible career as a thought leader and speaker, Dr. Romie served as Chief Wellness Officer for Evolution Hospitality, where she scaled a mindfulness & wellness program to over 7000 employees. And was most recently named Chief Wellness Officer at Great Wolf Lodge.
Her expertise is featured in the national media such as NPR, NBC, TED talks, and Forbes. And her first book, “The Busy Brain Cure” is being published by Harper Collins this month.
Oh, my goodness, I’m just so excited for you – this conversation with Dr. Romie was powerful. Not only because this woman is a powerhouse and blazing a revolutionary trail in the realm of brain health – but also because she shares vulnerably with us about her journey to such a profound career.
Inside, we chat about:
- The big expectations her family carried for her career and why that played a key role in her decision to become a Physician of Neurology
- Her experience working 100 hours a week, cycling between burnout and the life-threatening condition that manifested in her 30’s
- How she became a highly sought-after thought leader and keynote speaker in the realm of mindfulness and brain health – and why she says being anchored in her WHY has played a huge role in her popularity
- The challenges she’s faced as a Physician promoting meditation and mindfulness at a time when it was often questioned
- What she does to take care of herself as she devotes so much time, energy, and excellence to her purpose
- And so much more!
- Dr. Romie’s Website
- The Busy Brain Test
- Her Book: The Busy Brain Cure
- Dr. Romie’s Instagram
- Dr. Romie’s Corporate Wellness Program
- Her Speaking Highlights
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.