Why she’s amazing:
Heidi Kristoffer is an award-winning actress turned yoga revolutionary. She’s a mom of three, the mastermind behind CrossFlowX™, the creator and producer of Microsoft Bing Fitness Yoga & MSN Yoga, a National Athleta Ambassador, and wellness expert for and contributor to multiple publications and platforms.
Her goal is to make yoga, inversions, health, strength, and whole, happy living accessible to everyone. She is excited to continue this mission with her most recent baby, CrossFlow: Yoga with Heidi Kristoffer, an app and online forum that allows everyone around the world, from yoga newbie to seasoned pro, to practice with Heidi’s healing-centered yoga methods.
She’s been rated one of the Hottest Trainers in America by Shape Magazine, one of the most inspiring yoga teachers in the world by DoYouYoga, and one of the most popular instructors in NYC by RateYourBurn and ClassPass.
In the episode, she shares:
- Why leaning more into her love for yoga from day one created serendipitous opportunities—like befriending the founders of MindBodyGreen
- Why saying yes to every opportunity and doing things for free in the early stages of her yoga career was so key to building momentum and becoming known in the industry
- How giving herself permission to be herself as a yoga teacher and bring levity to her classes was when everything started to grow and blossom for her
- The moment she turned down an audition for a major role on the show 30 Rock, left behind her 10-year career as an actress and went all in as a yoga teacher
- Why she still experiences imposter syndrome even though she wrote the encyclopedia on yoga for one of the biggest companies in the world, Microsoft
- And so much more!
- Free 30-Day Trial to CrossFlow: Yoga with Heidi Kristoffer
- Heidi’s Website
- Heidi’s Instagram
- Heidi’s Facebook
- 30 Rock
- Tara Stiles
- Strala Yoga
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.