Why Sarah Anne is amazing:
Sarah Anne was thrown into the world of wellness as a teenager when her father was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her family made a choice – to fight back with alternative medicine. Seven months later, her father was declared cancer-free, and a spark was lit in Sarah that propelled her to dedicate her life to spreading the healings her family had discovered.
Today, as a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner Sarah runs a leading private coaching practice with a focus on permanent weight loss. Her heart-centered approach has allowed hundreds to reach their health goals naturally, without ‘crash’ dieting. Sarah is the founder of the Holistically Slim Movement, author of the e-course “Meditate Slim,” an in-demand public speaker, and an advisor to international wellness brands.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The role meditation and mindfulness played in her healing multiple eating disorders
- Why telling her story was the secret to understanding her target customer on a deep level, and how it transformed her business
- How she transitioned from primarily teaching workshops, giving talks, and hosting retreats to running an online coaching business
- Her current business model and why her focus has been on building more online programs for her audience and writing her first book
- Her #1 piece of advice for other entrepreneurs (hint: it has to do with dropping comparison)
- Why she thinks continually doing work to heal and transform as individuals is what allows us to step into more empowering positions as entrepreneurs
- Why copywriting is the marketing strategy that has helped her most with client conversions
- The outreach and content strategies she uses to engage more powerfully with her audience
- Why she cares more about how many people she is impacting with her work vs. her numbers on social media
- Why she believes being generous with your time, saying yes as much as possible, and supporting others in business is key to growth
And so much more!
- Sarah Anne’s Website
- Sarah Anne’s Instagram
- Sarah Anne’s Facebook
- Sarah Anne’s Twitter
- Sarah Anne’s Programs
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.