Why she’s amazing:
Chelsea is a nationally recognized plant-based lifestyle media contributor, public health specialist, and blogger, based in Washington, DC. She’s been featured on various media outlets including TV One, Fox 45 News, ABC 7 News – WJLA, News Channel 8, ESSENCE, PR Newswire, and Beauty Independent.
She has a Master’s of Public Health Nutrition and is a Certified Communicator in Public Health through the National Public Health Information Coalition. When she’s not blogging on ThatsChelsea.com where she shares delicious plant-based recipes, clean beauty recommendations, and more, Chelsea also leads Live Sacred DC, a series of mindful wellness experiences for women in the District.
In our conversation, she shares:
- How she went from collegiate basketball player and award-winning graphic designer to a well-known plant-based wellness blogger
- The health crisis that led her to explore alternative medicine and share her healing journey and holistic health expertise with a wider audience
- Why her platform gained momentum right out of the gate and the role knowing her audience and their biggest challenges played in her success
- What she did to land TV segments on major networks and the resources she recommends for getting your foot in the door
- Why she believes saturation in the wellness industry doesn’t matter, and that authentically sharing your content and being of service does
- And so much more!
- Chelsea’s Website
- Chelsea’s Instagram
- Chelsea’s Facebook
- Chelsea’s Twitter
- Chelsea’s YouTube
- Chelsea’s Tips on Leveraging LinkedIn
- Chelsea’s Pinterest
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.