Why she’s amazing:
Danielle is a Psychological Astrologer who offers a unique blend of East and West coast sensibility, providing her clients with intuitive and pragmatic guidance as they navigate their life’s journey.
She was Born and raised in New York City, is a graduate of NYU, and the University of Santa Monica’s Master’s program in Spiritual Psychology. And she followed with an additional year in Consciousness, Health and Healing.
Her work has been featured on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Mind Body Green, Chalkboard Mag, and others.
In the episode, we chat about:
- What it looked like to make a massive shift from a career in media, politics, and tech to becoming an astrologer
- Her up and down journey of learning to lean into her gifts and truth, and letting go of her former definition of success in order to allow herself to pursue her calling
- How she developed her unique approach to astrology that integrates psychology and spirituality, and uses it as a way to help her clients get to know themselves more deeply
- Why she was able to grow her business completely organically and by word of mouth without any real marketing strategy
- The role having a near death experience played in her fully stepping into her business, skyrocketing her success, finding her current partner, and landing major partnerships
- And so much more!
- Danielle’s Website
- Danielle’s Instagram
- Danielle’s Services
- Danielle’s New Course, Intro to Astrology
- Unplug Meditation
- Lacy Phillips
- WMN Space
- The First Astrology Blog, ElsaElsa
- Tara Hogan’s Ink & Wit
- David Brooks’ Interview on Super Soul Sunday, The Quest for A Moral Life
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.