Part 2: The Your Wellness Brand Mini-Series:
This is episode is Part 2 of a mini-series where I interview one of my 2017 Your Wellness Brand students about their experience with the course. Today’s guest is Maya Lieber.
Maya is a fitness trainer and certified health coach based in Israel, who specializes in helping her clients find inner and outer strength through proper nourishment and energizing exercise. She’s a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and she received her fitness training certification in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What inspired her to leave her 11-year career in Tech to pursue her wellness business
- Why she was struggling to integrate her health coaching offerings into her fitness training business
- How she found out about my course Your Wellness Brand and why she enrolled
- How Your Wellness Brand helped her attract the right clients and more of them!
And so much more!
- Your Wellness Brand
- Maya’s Facebook
- Maya’s Instagram
- Maya’s Website
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.