episode 42: building a revolutionary wellness brand with Dr. Robin Berzin
Why she’s amazing:
Robin is the Founder and CEO of Parsley Health, a functional medicine practice in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles that takes a whole-body approach to medicine and believes in real, genuine doctor-patient relationships. She went to medical school at Columbia University- where she co-founded the physician communication app Cureatr – and later trained in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital.
She is a certified yoga instructor and a meditation teacher; she writes for a number of leading wellness sites; and she speaks regularly for organizations including Stanford Medicine X, The Clinton Foundation, Health 2.0, Summit at Sea, and Further Future, on how we can reinvent health care.
So, fun fact for you today. I was one of the first health coaches hired to work at Parsley Health literally on day one when she opened the doors back in the winter of 2015. And I worked there part-time until 2016. It was so amazing to not only watch a really cool startup grow but to work alongside Robin, who is just an amazing human as you’ll hear today.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The moment she got the idea for Parsley Health and what she did to get it off the ground in less than 6 months without any outside funding
- Why she’s always invested heavily in brand design and how Robin’s personality and style are present in the look, feel, and tone
- Which qualities and character traits have driven her to become the success story and trailblazer she is in the wellness industry
- A very exciting, new aspect of Parsley Health offices that she hasn’t shared with anyone yet
- The marketing strategies they’ve implemented to grow their audience and their patient community
- Why she was initially fearful of becoming a mom and how it would impact her life
- And so much more
- Parsley Health Website
- Parsley Health Membership
- Parsley Health Coaches
- Parsely Health Instagram
- Robin’s Instagram
- Parsley Health Facebook
- Parsley Health Twitter
- Cureatr App
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.