Why Robyn is a rockstar:
Robyn is a certified wellness expert and the author of the best-seller Go with Your Gut. She’s the leading authority on gut health and weight loss, and has appeared on The View, The Today Show, and The Wall Street Journal Live. Her latest book, Thin From Within: The Go with Your Gut Way to Lose Weight is part coaching guide and part cookbook with 75 delicious recipes to help readers optimize their digestion and shed weight from the inside out.
Robyn and I met years ago when I was working at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and we’ve been in touch ever since. In fact, she played a key role in where I am today by simply inviting me on a retreat. It was there that I wound up meeting so many amazing ladies who are now dear friends and landing one of my favorite clients of all time: Nitika Chopra. I will be forever grateful for that. Thank you, Robyn.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What inspired her to shift from a career in acting to a career in health and wellness
- Why putting her blinders on was key to gaining traction and momentum at the start of her coaching business
- The #1 thing she did to land clients in the beginning (hint: it’s old school)
- How she was able to leave her job and run her business full-time within one year of graduating from IIN
- How much she charged per health coaching session then and how much she charges now
- How her story was the one thing that she leveraged to differentiate herself in the industry, and how she approached rebranding over the past few years
- What made her realize gut health and intuitive eating were her specialties and how choosing that focus has impacted her brand
- The top 3 highs of her experience as an entrepreneur and the top 3 lows, and how she moved through them
- How she got her first book deal, and a sneak peek inside her new book, Thin from Within
- Her current business model and the 5+ revenue streams she’s created over the years that now work on repeat
And so much more!
- Robyn’s New Book: Thin From Within
- Robyn’s First Book: Go With Your Gut
- Robyn’s Website
- Robyn’s Facebook
- Robyn’s Instagram
- Learn more about the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.