episode 67: #OnTheRise, the reality behind year one of business with Veronica Grant
I’m really excited to share that today’s episode marks the beginning of a brand new series called #OnTheRise.
Since starting the show, I’ve been wanting to have conversations with early stage entrepreneurs who are experiencing significant growth and success in their businesses.
Because I thought it might be helpful for you to learn how they did it and what strategies they’ve implemented that have really worked for them.
So, #OnTheRise was born, and you can expect these conversations to be peppered in between the regular episodes. If you’re a fan of this idea, let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @blairbadenhop or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First up, we have Veronica.
Why she’s amazing:
Veronica is a Love-Life Coach for smart, successful women who feel like they have it all—except love. Through her binge-worthy podcast—Love-Life Connection, free challenges, and coaching programs, she’s here to shake up how you find love, even in our swipe right, swipe left world. Her expertise has been featured in O Magazine, Bustle, Your Tango, Elephant Journal, and more. And she’s a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
In our conversation, she shares:
- Why she felt really lost in the first year of business and the mistakes she made along the way that kept her from getting clients and gaining traction
- Why she took a massive leap of faith and invested in a business coach and how this decision helped her finally figure out what she wanted to be known for and specialize in
- Her biggest defeats along the way and the role persevering and moving forward anyway played in her success
- Why spending hours interviewing her target audience was the secret to nailing her message and building a steady stream of clients
- One of her go-to marketing strategies for building her super engaged community and converting leads into customers
- And so much more!
- Veronica’s Website
- Veronica’s Instagram
- Veronica’s Facebook
- Veronica’s Twitter
- Veronica’s Podcast, Love Life Connection
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.