Today, I’m really excited to address something that has come up again and again inside my client conversations and YWB alumni community which is, and that is: SALES.
The process of getting potential clients on the phone and in that conversation walking away with a YES.
So, if you’re someone who has been struggling to:
- Feel confident when you’re speaking with a prospective client
- Navigate that conversation authentically and strategically
- Talk about your offer with confidence and clarity
- Feel comfortable sharing the investment and payment options
- And more!
… This episode is for you.
Inside, I’ll be sharing about 3 key things:
- What sales is and IS NOT
- The selling mindset
- How to prepare for a sale
- And more!
Get your notes ready – there are lots of nuggets of wisdom in this one.
Want my advice on your business?
Submit your question here and I’ll answer it in a future episode!
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.