episode 114: choosing purpose over perfection with Berrion Berry
Berrion Berry is a Holistic Menstrual Health Educator and Practitioner. Her #1 goal is to teach modern women how to have pain free periods, period.
As the founder of The Flo Academy, she focuses on teaching those who identify as female entrepreneurs or modern women, how to utilize their menstrual cycle to optimize their life.
From hormone balancing to cycle syncing, to mood-enhancing and self-healing, Berri covers it all and is excited to help you have your best period yet.
As you’ll hear in our conversation, Berrion has had a fire lit in her since she was little to make a difference. The way she runs her business is so well done, and I can’t wait for you to get the inside scoop.
In the episode, she shares:
- How she became passionate about women’s health, specifically supporting hormones and a healthy period
- What it looked like for her to transition from her full-time corporate job and run her business full-time
- The failure that made her scrap her original wellness blog and Instagram account and start from scratch—and why this was a brilliant and bold move
- How she became a content creation master and intentionally leaned into her own voice and style to ensure it was aligned and authentic
- What she does to actively build trust with her audience and the impact that’s had on her business
- Her brilliant client vetting process, sales funnel flow, and how she’s built a waitlist of potential clients
- And so much more!
- The Flo Academy
- Berry’s Instagram
- Berry’s Podcast
- 99 Designs $20 Discount
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.