episode 113: being courageous enough to pivot your business with Victoria Albina
Victoria Albina is a Certified Life Coach, Breathwork Meditation Facilitator, and host of the Feminist Wellness Podcast. Her work and platform are devoted to helping women overcome perfectionism, people-pleasing, and codependency and realize that they are their own best healers.
She is a UCSF-trained Family Nurse Practitioner, has a Master’s degree in Public Health from Boston University School of Public Health and a BA in Latin American Studies from Oberlin College. And she’s been working in health & wellness for over 20 years and lives on occupied Lenape territory, also known as New York City.
So, I absolutely love this conversation. Victoria has such a warm, playful energy and we had the best time diving into her journey, her values, and what it means to do the important work she does.
In the episode, she shares:
- What it was like for her to grow up in the US as a white-passing immigrant from Argentina and how she’s always been aware of her privilege
- Why longtime digestive issues and struggles with depression and anxiety are what led her to initially pursue a career in public health
- How her own mindfulness and self-care practice inspired her to go back to school to become a nurse practitioner and explore functional medicine
- What happened when she started healing her own tendency towards codependency and people-pleasing, and perfectionism and how that led to another career pivot where she became a life coach
- The challenges she faced in shifting away from her private practice to run her virtual business fulltime
- The three things that have contributed most to her getting clients and growing a super successful business
- Why she is so passionate about feminism and using privilege for good
- And so much more!
- Victoria’s Website
- Victoria’s Podcast, Feminist Wellness
- Victoria’s Instagram
- 99 Designs $20 Discount
Loved this episode? Show it some love.
I’d be so grateful if you subscribed on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and left a review. The more reviews we have, the more likely fellow female entrepreneurs are to find these powerful interviews and get the insights they need to move their businesses forward.