One of the biggest questions I’ve been getting about Your Wellness Brand is…
…“how do I know if this course really the right fit for me?”
And while you can’t truly know for sure until you try it (FYI–there is a 30-day no-risk money back guarantee!), here’s some guidance.
First, you fit the description:
Your Wellness Brand was designed for newbie wellness entrepreneurs who WANT to make real progress with their businesses, who WANT to feel more solid in their messaging, and who WANT to work with more clients.
Whether you’re a…
A student or graduate of…
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- The Health Coach Institute
- The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Or other wellness-specialized education
…the 8-part strategy taught in Your Wellness Brand has the power to take you from “off course” to “on track.”
That means instead of spinning your wheels and trying to figure it all out alone, you get the step-by-step guidance and support you need to create the essential foundation for your business and core assets for a one-of-a-kind wellness brand.
One that makes you a natural magnet for your ideal clients.
Second, you’ve experienced at least one of the following:
- You Have Too Many Ideas. You have what feels like a million ideas floating around in your head, and don’t feel confident choosing one, so you keep them all. And, well, that makes it confusing for everyone–including potential clients.
- Your Website Doesn’t Represent the Real You. If you already have a website, it probably feels a little…off. Maybe even generic. If you don’t yet have one, you probably aren’t sure how to infuse it with your personality.
- You’re Not Attracting the Right Clients. Or maybe you’re barely attracting anyone. And that’s likely because your brand doesn’t clearly convey the benefits of working with you.
- You “Compare & Despair”… a Lot. You can’t help but feel behind when you look at other entrepreneurs, and it distracts you from truly focusing on your own business vision, tapping into your creativity, and recognizing your value.
- You Don’t Know What Makes You Different. You don’t know how to set yourself apart from the crowd because you haven’t done the discovery work to figure out what makes you, YOU (and you probably don’t think that’s enough).
- You’re Overwhelmed by Marketing. With so many strategies to choose from, you’re a bit lost about which one is right for you. From content marketing to lead magnets, you may have dabbled here and there, but you aren’t consistent.
- You Crave Guidance & Accountability. You just want someone to tell you what you’re doing wrong so that you can finally get this business on track and in growth mode. Going it alone isn’t getting you where you want to be.
Third, you have a feeling.
Your intuition is your inner GPS guiding you to the right next step, always.
If the thought of enrolling in Your Wellness Brand excites you…
If you have a hunch that this course is “the thing” that’s going to help you…
If you feel especially drawn the vibe of the course and my approach…
That’s a sign that this course is meant for you. Trust those instincts.